The terms of this disclaimer apply to this web site of www.geoswift.com. By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by this Disclaimer. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions of specific products and services and this Disclaimer, the conditions specific to such products and services shall prevail.
Use of our Web Site
The information provided on or via this web site should not be used as a substitute for any form of advice. Decisions based on this information are for your own account and risk.
Geoswift attempts to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information, which has been obtained from sources that are considered reliable, Geoswift makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to whether information provided on or via this web site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Third Party Information, Products and Services
Geoswift provides hypertext links to third party web sites, such links are not an endorsement by Geoswift of any products or services provided on or via such web sites. The use of such links is entirely at your own risk and Geoswift accepts no responsibility or liability for the content, use or availability of such web sites. Geoswift has not verified the truth, accuracy, reasonability, reliability, and completeness of any content of such web sites.
Copyright, Trade Marks and Intellectual Property
Geoswift owns the trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this site and users are prohibited from using them without written permission of Geoswift or such other parties.
All contents on this website including but not limited to the text, graphics, links and sounds are protected by copyright and no part of such materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or by any means), copied, distributed, reused, reposted, reverse engineered, decompiled, used for creating derivative works or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without Geoswift’s prior written consent.
Geoswift retains all rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents as well as any other intellectual property right) in relation to all information provided on or via this web site (including all texts, graphics and logos). You are not allowed to copy, download, publish, distribute or reproduce any of the information contained on this web site in any form without the prior written consent of Geoswift or the appropriate consent.
Exclusion of Liability
This Website contains links to third party sites as a convenience. Use of such hyperlinks is at the own risk of users and subject to any terms and conditions applicable to such access/use. The provision of hyperlinks to external websites does not imply any form of our endorsement, recommendation, approval, guarantee, or introduction of any third parties or their products/services, or any form of co-operation between Geoswift and any third parties. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, Geoswift shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the operation, use or reliance on other linked websites and their respective contents, regardless of the form or characterization of the claim. Geoswift does not warrant the security of any information which users may forward or be requested to provide to any parties via these websites.
All contents on this Website are protected by copyright. You should not modify, copy, distribute or publish any information on this Website for commercial or public purpose without our written permission. If you download any information or software from this site, you agree that you will not copy it or remove or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information.
Use of this website shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and any dispute shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Cookies are small data files which are placed on data subject’s device when data subject visit certain parts of Geoswift’s website or click on Geoswift’s online advertisements. Cookies and similar technologies are used to identify data subject’s device for the following purposes:-
- Strictly necessary cookies. These essential cookies are set throughout Geoswift’s website and are required for the operation of the website to:
- allow Geoswift’s web server to determine whether the cookies setting on data subject’s web browser has been enabled or disabled. This allows Geoswift to know whether data can be collected from data subject’s web browser;
- temporarily allow data subject to carry information between pages of Geoswift’s website to avoid having to re-enter that information;
- temporarily identify data subject’s device after data subject has logged in to a secure page on Geoswift’s website so that Geoswift’s web server can maintain a dialogue with data subject’s web browser in order for data subject to carry out certain activities.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These are used to help Geoswift improve Geoswift’s website by:
- tracking data subject’s visits to Geoswift’s website and recognising data subject’s web browser when data subject is repeat visitor so that Geoswift can gather statistics on new and repeat visitors to evaluate site effectiveness.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise data subject when data subject return to Geoswift’s website. This enables Geoswift to:
- personalize content for data subject and remember his/her preferences (for example, choice of language and region);
- store his/her login and other preferences so he/she does not have to re-enter that information when he/she return to Geoswift’s website.
- Targeting / advertising cookies. These cookies record data subject’s visits to Geoswift’s website, his/her response to Geoswift’s online advertisements, track the pages he/she have visited and the website links he/she have followed. Geoswift use this information to:
- make Geoswift’s website more relevant to data subject’s interests;
- provide online advertisements or offers on Geoswift’s website or third-party websites which are most likely to interest he/she;
- evaluate the effectiveness of Geoswift’s online marketing and advertising programs.
The above cookies may be placed on data subject’s device by Geoswift or by third parties on Geoswift’s behalf (for example, advertising networks and providers of external services like web traffic analysis services). No personally identifiable information about data subject is collected or shared with third parties as a result of this.
Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. Data subject can choose to ‘not accept’ cookies by changing the settings on his/her web browser but if he/she block all cookies, including strictly necessary cookies, he/she may find that certain features on our Website will not work properly.